Friday, May 2, 2014

HOW I MET POSTCROSSING

OK friends, this is my first post. And I want to tell you how I met Postcrossing. I met Postcrossing about 6 months ago. When I am at Elementary School, i read an article about philatelists, and I interested with it. The article is about a person who like collecting stamps. The article contain how to get the stamps from abroad. I interested with it. So, i browsed in the Internet about pen pal. I found interpals. but, I can't found a pen pal. And I am give up. 2 years later, when I am in Junior High School student, i tried to search it again. and I found a blog and gave me a link. And it is a Indonesian Postcrossing Community on Facebook. I joined with it. I don't about Postcrossing and I am very shy to ask about it, so I am give up again. 1 year later, i remembered about Postcrossing. i searched in google what is Postcrossing and I found it and I already know about postcrossing . Then, i joined Postcrossing. But, i am not requesting an address in that day, because it is very hard to get a postcard in my region. I buy postcards first in a online shop. When my postcards arrive my home, i request an address, and i get a Russian address. Then, i request address in Postcrossing again and again until now.
HAPPY POSTCROSSING

No comments:

Post a Comment